Think-A-Move, Ltd. (TAM) develops innovative speech recognition solutions and headset products with patented technology designed to provide industry leading performance in high noise environments.
TAM’s flagship product, SPEAR®, is a proprietary, noise robust automatic speech recognition (ASR) engine that provides a natural user interface for hands-free, heads-up control via domain specific language models. SPEAR runs locally on a variety of devices, can be integrated onto mobile devices running Android or iOS, PCs with Windows or Linux, or can be packaged for use on a DSP on Bluetooth accessories like headsets, smart glasses, wearables or speakers. TAM’s SPEAR technology is optimized to fit the needs & requirements of commercial, government, and military applications.
Now is an exciting time to be a part of the growing world of Speech Recognition & Natural Language Processing technology! Think-A-Move, Ltd. (TAM) is seeking to add a full-time Technical Sales & Business Development professional to our SPEAR Speech Recognition team to play an integral role in bringing our innovative solutions to rapidly expanding addressable markets in the Commercial and Government markets. We are excited to bring on an experienced sales professional to carry out the full sales cycle from lead generation & identification to opportunity creation to closed contracts with new customers. A key attribute of the position is to identify new market opportunities to deliver solutions utilizing SPEAR’s suite of core capabilities by uncovering a prospect’s pain points and applying a hunter mentality with a strategic, needs-based approach.
3-5 Years of business development and sales experience in the area of Speech Technology is preferred, strong experience with integration experience a plus. Possessing an existing book of contacts and/or relationships with firms in the commercial space will be beneficial for identifying immediate opportunities and building initial momentum.
- Driving and delivering sales for the SPEAR product line, including development of new opportunities both within current customers and hunting for new customers with lead development in new and existing vertical markets.
- Generate, manage and prioritize an end-to-end sales pipeline in order to exceed sales targets and assist the business in hitting its broader financial targets.
- Manage the entire sales cycle including the technical aspects – with the support of the engineering and leadership teams.
- Follow up on inbound leads and targeted outbound account-based marketing programs with effective voice mail and email messaging.
- Conduct pre-call and pre-product demonstration research to deliver a targeted pitch to prospects.
- Provide subject matter expertise to prospects to solve business challenges with technology.
- Key requirement is to be able to write comprehensive proposals for both government and commercial opportunities. Must be able to include and edit technical sections.
- Make measurable, weekly progress to move multiple opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Qualify prospects to identify need, timeline, budget, buying timeframe while identifying and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain trust & rapport with current and potential clients.
- Maintain a deep understanding of TAM’s competitive products and services in order to evangelize TAM’s SPEAR vision and value proposition.
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of the market, industry trends, the solutions/ services the company can provide, and the competitive landscape.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system to ensure robust and accurate pipeline management and forecasting.
- Provide feedback via company communications and CRM systems (i.e. ZOHO) regarding competitor offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work with 4+ years’ experience required.
- Experience selling complex technical solutions (primarily software) within the speech technology or similar industry, to a range of different stakeholders in commercial and government markets.
- Proficiency in identifying and effectively pursuing new customer prospects.
- Proven ability to close commercial deals, maintain an accurate forecast, and exceed sales targets.
- Strong team player who will collaborate well with other teams including product, solution engineers, developers, project managers, and marketing.
- Highly developed and effective customer-focused written and spoken communication skills, including presentation, first-contact, and effective follow up.
- Proficiency with web applications such as Microsoft 365 suite (excel, word, ppt), LinkedIn, CRM.
- Experience and familiarity in conducting business using web conferencing tools.
- Demonstrated success working with minimal direct daily supervision in an office or a remote office setting.
- Some travel may be required for prospect/customer visits, industry events, corporate meetings.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org