Think-A-Move, Ltd. (TAM) is looking for an an engineering bench technician to work on our commercial and military headsets.
- Associates Degree in technical field.
- 5+ years electronic industry experience.
- Ability to read electrical diagrams/schematics to verify wiring and/or connector configurations is correctly translated into work instructions for assembly/testing of our product.
- Inspection of electronic assemblies, subassemblies, parts, and components for defects, following samples, production illustrations and IPC 610 specifications and standards.
- Compare hardware and electronic components on assemblies, subassemblies to parts list to verify correct installation.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot assemblies and product. Rejects faulty assembly, part, or component and records type and quantity of defects.
- Write work procedures and create Bill of Materials.
- Assist with production support.
- Complete prototype assemblies and pcb assemblies.
- Mechanical ability sufficient to assemble product, samples, prototypes, etc including use of basic shop tools.
- Experience soldering surface mount and leaded components to PCB according to IPC610 specification.
- Salary negotiable based on experience.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS.
Company has benefits package including: Medical, dental, vision, and 401K.